Wednesday, September 22, 2004

giggles

These toons just gave me the giggles--had to share. I guess it's a geek-girl thing. LOL

http://cartoons.ashtonpress.net/startoons.htm

Anyway it's almost Thursday and I had a lovely dinner tonight w/ Tangee and Tish at D Fong's--mmm, sesame chicken! So yummy and fried! So bad for my hips! But delish. We had some fun giggling over how a coworker was frightened of Tish's pentacle necklace and talking about Halloween costumes...Tish mentioned maybe being a middle aged version of the chicks from Charmed...which Tangee said may be impossible, but I ruled possible with a certain amount of hair dye.

Riiiiiiiight. I doubt that'll happen. LOL

So I have gotten exactly SQUAT done this week thus far. I have SO much to do yet and I'm just putting it all off. However, I must run now and actually clean up the upstairs room--we may have guests on Friday night, unsure as yet, and also tomorrow Shiva will need to be in the upstairs room for a bit due to our landlords removing and painting the front door tomorrow. Odd but they're strange to begin with.

On a side note, I'm sleepy. : night all!

No comments: