Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday the you know what-th

So it's Friday the 13th. So far the only crappy thing is that I didn't fall asleep until like 130 and it is now 7 am. But I'm awake, which is good, because the kitchen needs some serious attention, being as I haven't actually cleaned it since Sunday and haven't made anything in it since Sunday... *sigh* And Shiva had a hairball issue yesterday and yakked up enough crud to fill a small landfill, so I'm waiting for the steam cleaner to recharge (just have a little one) so that I can try going after those spots again.

So my sister is coming down tonight, instead of driving down tomorrow. YAY! It'll be nice to see her for a little while. The only downside is that she is VERY allergic to cats, so I'll need to do some cleaning, and see if I can't find that Febreze allergen reducer stuff to hose down at least one room or two. (: Otherwise we'll be able to walk through the house and talk for half an hour before she has to take Benadryl.

Not too much else going on other than this shower. I have a sinking sense that I am missing something vital about this week...but I've paid all my bills and waking up early will get the house cleaned, so it's all good. I think. I'm sure later on I'll recall that I was supposed to do something else but for now I spose I oughta get to work!

Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Serena said...

YAH! It's Friday! Hope you have a good time with Beth. Not sure what I'm doing this weekend, but I hope it's something fun.

Remember to get your plane tickets! :)

dan said...

GRRRAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD PPPLLLLLLAAAAAANNNNNNSSSSSS....

Iszilzha said...

Have febreeze allergen reducer in the hall closet and I'll clean the kitchen this afternoon. You'll have to do your own cooking though.