Tuesday, February 15, 2005

take me for a ride in your car, car...

ever heard that peter, paul and mary song, car car? it's quite amusing.

note to nathan: thanks for turning me on to 89.3, it's interesting to listen to--i don't think i've heard a repeat yet. although compared to 93x their morning show on the current is kinda lacking. LOL but i need a boot to the head in the morning to get going, anyway.

so today work sucked. i'm not going to elaborate because i'm tired of whining.

i know, you didn't think it was possible.

and right now i've done a few things that i never thought i'd get around to doing: emailed the car place about a few more cars, and emailed the bank about a loan, and emailed my insurance about the cost of insurance, and am now headed upstairs to clean up the upstairs room in the HIGH hopes that soon i will be able to do down dog again, in a space that's not only comfy, but doesn't force me into down dog just to pick up my knitting, and also does not make me feel like i'm playing twister to get to the window.

and my man dan found me fat free pudding. love the man.

en route to room!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song was written by Woody Guthrie, inspired by his daughter Cathy Ann who made up word poems. He adapted one of her "word ramblings" to create this song.

Toyota Chaser For Sale said...

Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this thanks.