Friday, March 11, 2005

fried

fried
broken like humpty
i was dumped onto pavement
scattered
never thought i'd write
about how much i feel
like
an egg.

it's friday and i have all next week off. yay. have to hit the grocery store and then the post office before they close for the day. then it's off to tangee's for sci fi friday and truffle making. yum.

i'm not sure i'm going anywhere on my Big Week Off, mainly because my roommates have just been struggling with some terrible, horrible, no good very nasty colds, and i don't want to visit and leave my host or hostess the never ending gift of virus.

so maybe this will be a week home to heal the edges of my self back together, or at least gather them into a pile and then drop off extras at the thrift store.

either way, it's starting on an auspiciuosly good foot for me--it's snowing, big happy flakes.

hopefully i won't have to write about my likeness to a fairy tale ova in the near future.

No comments: