Saturday, October 22, 2005

tag, i'm it...

thank you broke, for tagging me...i've never been tagged before. (; now let's see what i can come up with.

1. i've got red hair that curls on its own terms.
2. i can't hear out of my left ear.
3. i write poetry and breathe at about the same rate.
4. i've learned that i can hate someone, feel pity for them at the same time, and forgive them, simultaneously.
5. i despise wearing socks...
6. ...but if i have to, i like to wear socks that are colorful and fun...and kind of look like they're from the kid's section, but they're not.
7. we have two cats at the house, but i've only paid pet deposit on one.
8. i adore the smell of fresh turned earth.
9. i can't wait for it to snow. it's worse than a gift someone's giving.
10. i never sleep through the night.
11. i'm hate centipedes and bees. bees make me turn into a squealing 6 year old girl, and centipedes push me to climbing walls, even though i know they could climb after me. *shudder*
12. i'm a terrible correspondent. never take up letter writing with me; i'll kill the sport. (;
13. i'd rather have it so dim in the house that you have to squint to read than have it be bright.
14. most of the time, i'd rather be wandering in my favorite state park than anywhere on the planet.
15. my favorite movie is not The Princess Bride.
16. i have a secret passion for romance novels by Georgette Heyer.
17. i'm a gamer--with dice and clipboards and everything.
18. i always thought i didn't do math well, but i keep getting jobs where i am required to do math, and to my dismay, i do quite well...
19. ...but word problems are still the bane of my existence.
20. i chew way too much gum, but i only like to chew Trident.

there, i'm done! thank you broke!

1 comment:

dan said...

I didn't know The Princess Bride wasn't your favrote movie?!? Suddenlyu I'm mortified because I should know everything on that list like the back of my hand!

Trauma!