Monday, April 11, 2005

still sleeping

finally slept for more than 6 hours...only to be woken by the persistent beeping of my alarm, reminding me that it's monday. and i have to go to work.

i didn't do anything strenuous this weekend and yet i'm so exhausted. it's either one of two things: a sinus infection or my period sneaking up on me again. blech, either way. if it's a sinus infection, it means i have to go to the doctor. if it's my period, same thing. you know the post the other day, about being on time and being immune to time for the most part? my inner workings are apparently also blissfully ignorant. it hasn't even been 25 days and for some reason ye olde body is gearing up again. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh. it's probably why i'm tired and just want to hide somewhere. i dislike this feeling, but at the same time, if your body is craving something--salt, sugar, sleep--you sometimes have to cater to it.

which i wish i could do today. i just want to crawl upstairs and cuddle into my blankets again. listen to dan snoring, softly. feel the cat curled up by my shins. listen to cars rumble by over the whirr of the fan. and sleep.

i feel like i've been pushing the snooze button lately on my life--procrastinating to the nth degree over everything. i still haven't had the brake pads done. it's not that i don't want to. it's that i worry that if i do, they'll find something else wrong with the car. and if it's not that, it's monetary. who knows.

gotta shuffle if i want to be on time. (:

No comments: