Friday, December 03, 2004

brewing

you ever get that feeling that something's brewing? just out of sight--kind of like when you flip on the weather channel and there's this huge-antic mass of green flashy orange stuff to the west, and you know it's coming your way, but the sun is shining and the sky is still crystal?

that's kind of the feeling i have. the other shoe is going to drop, somewhere. maybe it will land on me? unsure as yet. there's no giant reebok on the radar. but i'm not holding my proverbial breath, either.

sometimes it's like tripping on a rug. or a bend in the carpet--you can't see it and then all of a sudden you're on your ass, hoping like hell that you didn't just break your tailbone, and yet pleased because now being on the floor you can see under the couch, where the lost remote has been lingering unfound for months.

who knows.

it's probably a poem brewing, because it's not forming any playdoh like strands of story. just more random access crap.

i think shiva's giving birth to a hairball somwhere...ah, the gentle retch of cat in the dusk. course if i run upstairs i'll find nothing and she'll just give me a dirty look because the low thunder of my feet has disturbed her highness' slumber. if i don't go, i'll forget about it, and foot will meet kitty barf in a few hours.

so i'll stay put, as i'm up for fun later. hee hee hee. maybe it's not here. it could be another noise of the house, or some such. i shouldn't be making auditory judgements as i'm the deaffie.

so anyway. this weekend's docket looks a bit like this:

go rummage through a bookstore for a trashy romance novel, as i'm verging on deprived of velveeta

go car shopping, as i realllllllllly need a more reliable vehicle

try to remove myself a bit more from my beloved lupe. i will seriously miss my car. she's my bebe.

probably try to finish up at least one of my christmas gift craft disasters. serena, i'm sorry in advance if this turns out bizarre looking...but just go with me on it...when you open the box, don't run away...LOL

maybe see about getting out and into the woods. i'm feeling a walk coming on. maybe that's what's brewing. it felt good to get out there last weekend and just tramp around in the woods in my big bad ass winter boots. they're so perky.

watch a movie? run rampant through the mall? last night i got to roam ikea again, courtesy rene. it was so nice to see her again--i always feel more like myself after i've hung out w/ one of my girlies. and it's strange because when i get to do that, it's like no time has passed--almost like family. we had dinner there--my second try of the swedish meatballs. delish. one of the few ways i'll eat beef. of course in retrospect the gravy needs some shrooms, and the taters need some garlic, but then, i'm not norse. i live for garlic. mmmmmmmmmmmm buttery garlic and taters! maybe i'll glut myself on starch this evening...nah.

i'm outtie. grins all and happy bday again S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

No comments: